Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Credit Rating - A Reply to Dr. Asjad



Writer is a political commentator, blogger and tweets @SaqibTanveer
I, actually, feel compelled to write this article. After reading the recent blog of Dr. Asjad Bukhari regarding the recent Credit rating of Pakistan, I could not refrain myself from setting the record straight. I have immense love for Dr. Asjad Bukhari, as he was the first football pundit I ever saw on TV and I am a football fanatic. He kept me glued to his knowledge and love for the game he portrayed back in good old times on PTV. I have all the respect in the world for him and this reply is something I am just coming up with an academic response to the assertions made by him.
I have torn his blog post and outlined few key points he raised and will discuss it point by point.

0 comments: