Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Am I Caught with Imran-Phobia?


Writer is a political commentator, blogger and tweets @SaqibTanveer
Disclaimer from the writer: If you are a PTI supporter who lives in his cave then please do not bother to read this. You’d end up biting your own tongue.
Before even starting to write this piece, I am laughing when I think about the expected response of PTI supporters to it. I believe that I have become an official mouthpiece against Imran Khan on Saach.TV. Whenever my picture on the recent blogs comes up, I am sure the readers expect the piece to be anti-PTI. They are not the ones who should be blamed for stereotyping me as anti-PTI. It is me who has been writing excessively against Imran Khan.
I have explained a lot before regarding my love and obsession for Imran Khan and I should not repeat it again.

0 comments: